The Montecito House
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Situated on 3/4 acres in the heart of Arizona’s most desirable neighborhood, is an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
Be the lucky buyer who gets to complete this custom-designed estate in only half of the build time. Framed and ready to go – the tough stuff has been done and the fun part is just a day of Pinterest pinning away.
Seller is able to offer financing on both the property as-is and on a portion of the finishing phase.
● Great location, North/South facing.
● Guest House with optional Garage or extra bedroom.
● Large piece of land.
● Underground water storage tanks that will trap excess water and save homeowner thousands on water bill per year.
● House is completely wired for soft-water/RO system.
● Wired Alarm system with multiple wired outdoor cameras.
● Wired for audio/cable/video in all rooms.
● Wired for electric blinds.
● High electric voltage set up for outdoor misting and cooling system in front and backyard.
● Electric outlets set up for motion detecting in each room to turn on/off lights.
● Electricity set up on the roof for large easy Christmas light celebrations.
● 14-foot ceilings in entry, formal dining, formal living, and great room.
● Updated floor plan approved by the city to add 2 more bedrooms to the main house, for a total of 5.
● Active Permits for both main house and guest house, ready to finish.
● 10-year active transferable warranty on the roof.
● Multiple bids on construction ranging from $850k-$1.1m depending on finishes.
● List of active subs that worked on project ready to finish it.
● General Contractor that worked on the project is willing to work with the new owner to finish it.
Represented by Robin Orscheln of North&Co. We thank you for your interest and look forward to connecting with you.
Please contact Robin for more information or to schedule a showing.